Wednesday 10 September 2014

My Family is so precious

 
(Sometimes it is good to rant on the simple things, shows we care.)
 
For a long time now I have been wanting to do something on family, and the time has finally come when I have the opportunity to do so.
My life story revolves around my family, they are the world to me, there is nothing in this universe that I would not do for them.
My mother is crazy, she drives me mental from time to time, but there is no one else that can do the things that she does. I am so very grateful for her, I can't begin to explain to you how much she means to me.
My brother, 16 this month!  WOW how time flies. I remember when we were running through the house throwing sand at each other until Mum told us off. When we would take all the cups and plates from the kitchen and put them in our bedroom, pretend that we had our own house.
My little sister, who is 14 now, growing up, learning everything the hard way, (don’t worry I did too). Trudging her way through high school, all the ups and downs of life.
My baby brother, 2 now. I am so blessed to have been put into his life. The little bundle of joy who shuffles his way around the house always looking for the next musical toy to play with.
 And then there's me. Where do I fit into this equation? From an outside perspective it all fits into place, each person with their own part to play. And sometimes it can feel like you are slowly being pushed out of the puzzle.
Let me shine some light on the situation. Yes, family is hard, they are wild and unpredictable, crazy and messy, and it might feel like you don’t belong. But all the same, they are all a puzzle, and each piece has to come together to make a whole. So no matter how far you feel from them, remember that God made each piece of the puzzle, with all their curves and dents, you are part of the bigger picture.
My family is me, and I am my family, each person that makes up that family is also a part of me.
I love that! I have a chance to be a part of something bigger than anything I could manage on my own. All the lives are different, separate, but without each one, none would be the way it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment